A curated show and sale of unique wearable art benefitting the Smithsonian. Discover limited-edition jewelry, clothing, and accessories of 60+ acclaimed designers, including cutting-edge couture of young designers and elegant creations of returning favorites. Adorn yourself with the latest in wearable art, and also find unique accessories that make ideal gifts for men, women, and children.
2018 Smithsonian Craft2Wear Show
October 4-6, 2018
National Building Museum
401 F Street, NW, Washington, DC 20001
Metro - Red Line - Judiciary Square Station
OPENING NIGHT COCKTAIL PARTY:
Thursday, October 4, 6:00 to 9:00
- Mix, mingle, and shop for chic and unique wearable art in a fun, relaxed atmosphere.
- Meet the artists and be among the first to shop their new creations reflecting high artistry and exceptional craftsmanship.
- Enjoy cocktails, creative hors d’oeuvres, and sweets.
- Be inspired by designs in the Art on the Runway fashion show.
- Buy a ticket at $50, advance purchase only. (Includes ticket to return to the show on either Friday or Saturday).
CRAFT2WEAR SHOW AND SALE:
Friday, October 5, 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, October 6, 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Enhance your personal style during these two days of fun shopping for your fall wardrobe.